June Meeting: Tuesday 6/16/15
Location: Snug Harbor Marina & Tackle (Rear deck of Al Conti's Tackle Shop)
Start time: around 5:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Topic: It's COOK-OUT TIME !!!! All the food, little necks, and soft drinks are free, BYOB. This is for members only.
This will be a good time to talk with fellow members to find out where all the fish are and kick back a little !!!
Year Long Tourney:
First fishing tourney of the season: (It's a catch & release tourney for striped bass !!)
RISAA 2015 Spring Surf Challenge
Starts: Friday June 12th @ 6:00 p.m. Ends Sunday June 14th, @ 8:00 a.m. (All fish-pics must be at a weigh-in station by 8:00 a.m.). All club members can participate. Entry fees are paid for all.
- Fish caught will be validated by a PHOTO with a Measuring Tape in photo and the 2015 Tourney Badge
- Striped Bass will be measured LENGTH ONLY. No girth measurement will be taken.
- Once photo is taken , the photo will be taken to a bait shop(weigh in station) for validation and slip filled out by
weigh in station.
- ANY SIZE FISH MAY BE ENTERED.
- May be kept and brought to a weigh in station for validation.
-- Teams will submit their TOP THREE LENGHTS for Striped Bass to determine the winner.
-- Top Striped Bass award will be greatest length. In the event of a tie, the first fish validated will be the winner.
-- Top Bluefish will be highest weight.
Note: The official Tourney "BADGE" will be available at the weigh-in stations on Friday, 6/12/15. Award ceremony and raffle will be at 9:00 a.m.. Breakfast will be available at Snug Harbor for $10. Going to be similar to buffet style breakfast. IF WE CAN GET HEAD COUNT FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING BREAKFAST ASAP THAT WILL BE BIG HELP. This years raffle will be very good as we have many donations from many people.
The tournament badge will be emailed Friday morning to these emails as well as be available for pick up at the official weigh in stations Friday.