We meet the third Tuesday of every month at the Narragansett Community Center.
Our Mission Statement
- Join in a formal organization, persons interested in surfcasting.
- Encourage and support the sport of recreational surfcasting.
- Encourage and support the preservation and maintenance of fishing areas within the towns of Narragansett and South Kingstown and their vicinities.
- Promote and maintain good relationships between sport fishermen and the local towns.
- Support research and conservation efforts directed toward safeguarding populations of game fish in Rhode Island waters.
- Promote and maintain high standards of good sportsmanship among fishermen.
- Hold and encourage fishing contests as it may decide.