We meet the third Tuesday of every month at the Narragansett Community Center.
Our Mission Statement
1. Join in a formal organization, persons interested in surfcasting.
2. Encourage and support the sport of recreational surfcasting.
3. Encourage and support the preservation and maintenance of fishing areas within the towns of Narragansett and South Kingstown and their vicinities.
4. Promote and maintain good relationships between sport fishermen and the local towns.
5. Support research and conservation efforts directed toward safeguarding populations of game fish in Rhode Island waters.
6. Promote and maintain high standards of good sportsmanship among fishermen.
7. Hold and encourage fishing contests as it may decide.